I am setting a goal for 2013 – even though I am 3 months in! I want to run a total of 500 miles this year! I put a tracker on the right hand side of this page that I will update every couple of weeks to keep me accountable for setting this goal!
First – I want to finish this running season strong and get faster at the 5K distance!
Here are the runs I plan on doing before the school year starts:
– Hudson Rotary – April 20th – 5K
– Tampa International Airport 5K Runway Fun Run – April 27th – 5K
– Color Me Rad – May 25th- 5K
*** If you’d like to join us to celebrate Tori’s 14th Birthday! You can join our team – when registering utilize team name “Happy Birthday Tori!” and last name – “Spivey” in the search box! Use promo code: TAMPABAYMOMSGROUP10
– Rap River Run – June 8th – 5K
– Dunedin Sprint Triathalon – 5K (with two ladies from my work – they will do the swimming and biking!)
– Moms Run This Town: Virtual Half Marathon – July All Month!
Challenging myself to run a total of 13.1 per week!
– Midnight Run – July 3-4 – 5K
– Bridge of Lions – July 20 – 5K
– Tour de Pain – August 9-10 – 4mi, 5K, 1mi in 24 hours!
Now onto next season! I have included a lot of halfs, but I am going to push myself this summer and leading up to the fall!
– Zoo Run Run 5K – September 14 (info is at the bottom of the page linked)
– Susan G Komen Race for the Cure 15K Challenge – October 5
*** This race will be with my team : Fivay Falcons! Join me!
*** Running in honor of my Aunt Sally – a survivor!
– Living Dead 5K and Half Marathon Challenge – October 26-27
– St Augustine Half Marathon – November 17
– Lady Speed Stick 5K (maybe bumping up to the Half) – November 24
– Space Coast Half Marathon – December 1
– Florida Holiday Halfathon – December 15
– Walt Disney Half Marathon – January 11
– Clearwater Halfathon – January 19
– Best Damn Race – February 1 (Haven’t decided on my distance yet)
– Rock & Roll Half Marathon – February 9
– Gasparilla Select 55 15K/8K Challenge – February 22-23
– Gate River Run 15K – March 8
– Florida Beach Halfathon – March 16th
– Iron Girl – April… TBA
Alright runners – are there any that I missed? Are there any races that you love and wouldn’t live without?