Why: Whether you are a runner or not, we can all understand that human trafficking is a cause worth supporting. Through rescuing and education, Abolition International is making strides to end this terrible travesty.
When: The weekend of February 22-23, 2014. Whether you are already running the Gasparilla Distance Classic or not – who doesn’t love more bling!
What: I will be running the Gasparilla a Distance Classic with Team Freedom for Abolition International – join me wherever you are! The Gasparilla Distance Classic has a variety of distances: 5K, 8K, 15K and half marathon. I will be using the same distances for my virtual race. Pick the distance that suits you!
Three easy steps!!
1. Support my running with Team Freedom for Abolition International with a minimum of $25. All proceeds directly go to them. Click here to give!
2. Send an email to TampaMomRuns@gmail.com with the following information:
– Your name
– Your mailing address (important for receiving your medal!)
– Your distance selection: 5K, 8K, 15K or half marathon.
3. Then run the distance the weekend of February 22-23 and wait for your medal in the mail shortly after.
4. Deadline to register is January 31st, 2014.