Have you ever wanted to run for the fun of it?
With all of the marathon training kicking into gear for Chicago and New York, I’m getting tired just watching all of you run! I want to challenge you – take a break in your training to run for the simple love of running! Include the kids, your friends or other family members and have a blast! It’s coming to Tampa for the 4th year on September 10th, 2016!
- Fun – This is a race for any ability and they allow strollers to include the little ones in on the fun! 6 and under can participate (with a waiver) for FREE!!
- Flavor Swag – this year is the first year that a finisher’s medal will be given to every finisher. Every participant gets a Flavor Run shirt, Flavor packet, finisher’s medal, Flavor tattoo and sponsor swag bag!
- Fundraising – this year’s proceeds are going to a local Tampa organization called Girls on the Run, which teaches girls to be confident through accomplishment and a healthy lifestyle.
Now onto the important details… The event as I am writing this today is at 78% capacity! So DO NOT delay in registering!
Here are the three ways to register…
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER WITH A 25% discount code!!!
- You can also choose to be apart of my team – CLICK HERE for the Team Page – you will need to manually add the discount code: TAMPAMOMRUNS!
- Visit the event page, if you’d like to scope it our first…. Then make sure you use TAMPAMOMRUNS for the discount!
I also have two pairs of tickets to giveaway… For you and your favorite kid… Or your BRF… Or your spouse… Doesn’t matter to me, just run and have fun! Giveaway is only good until Sunday at midnight 7/10/16.
a Rafflecopter giveaway