Hey! Tomorrow my husband and I leave to go to Hawaii and I wanted to give you a little reading material for while I’m gone.
If you’ve been around Tampa Mom Runs for a day or two, you’ve heard mention of the Tampa Bay Bloggers. It’s a great network of people in the Tampa Bay area who share ideas, work together and help promote our local Tampa Bay area culture!
So meet a few of them:
- Up and Humming – a light-hearted look at daily life as a runner.
- Kinda Zennish – Paddleboarding, running, vegetarian recipes, events/things to do in the Tampa area
- The Blissful Balance – a lifestyle blog with lots of yummy recipes and other useful tips!
- Live.Sweat.Sleep.Repeat. – not only an old friend, but she shares all things fit and Tampa!
- Al2getherfit – a local Tampa mommy that shares yummy recipes, fitness tips for moms as well as her journey through her third pregnancy!
- Casa de Crews – food, meal planning and all things domestic!
Those are just a few of our members! Visit the Tampa Bay Bloggers Blog and read some of the older posts including the Friday Sharefests! Those have a great diversity to showcase our community!
Happy hump day and enjoy the rest of your week – I know I will!