Every summer I challenge myself to read a few books. Some for fun, some for work. It’s usually a mixed bag of stuff.
Here is my list for the summer:
– Same Kind of Different as Me
– What Difference Do It Make?
*** These two are by the same people and Carmen on the Joy FM raves about them! Both of these are left overs from last summer’s reading list!
– Bossypants by Tina Fey – listened to the excerpt on the Audible.com app and can’t wait to hear the rest.
– The Great Gatsby – if I read it in high school, I don’t remember it at all! I’d love to re-read it!
– How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie – I have heard that this book made a huge difference in how teachers ran their classrooms. I overheard several teachers talking about it this year!
– Plenty of Common Core Material for Math – I have been selected for a training about implementation of common core in our schools! I am super excited about this reading!