Are you a Tampa local looking for some great events to get you moving in the spring and summer? Check out this list – It is only a summary of the hundreds of races within a 25 mile radius of Tampa!
- March 14th – Pasco Challenge – 5K 10K and Half – New Port Richey – Neat event that benefits Alzheimer’s Research
- March 14th – Brandon Running Shamrock Classic – 1mi/5K/10K
- March 21st – Strawberry Classic 5K/10K/15K
- March 21st – The Color Run 5K Fun Run – Lutz, FL
- April 12th – Iron Girl Clearwater – Half Marathon/5K – Use discount code TAMPAMOMRUNS for a 10% discount!
- April 18th – Color Me Rad Tampa
- April 18th – Robbie’s Run – Word of Life Camp
- April 25th – Tampa International Airport 5K Fun Run – This is a hot one, but always fun! I mean, when do you get to run on an airport runway?!
- May 10th – I Love Mother’s Day 5K – Palm Harbor
- May 16th – 5K4Q – 5K for Queena to benefit a young woman who was attacked leaving the Brandon library and her road to recovery
- June 13th – Rap River Run 5 mile/5K/Kid’s Races – New Port Richey
- June 21st – I Love Father’s Day 5K – Palm Harbor
- July 3rd – Kiwanis Midnight Run 10K/5K/1mi – Dunedin **2014 information in the link – no 2015 information posted yet!
- July 4th – Lutz Independence Day Run 5K/1mi **2014 information in the link – no 2015 information posted yet!
- July 18th – The Chocolate Sundae Run 5K
Did miss one that is your favorite? Submit the information in the form below and I will update my list with your input!