Some of you may have heard or been aware that I have been fighting some sort of sinus infection since about mid-March. Now, with a break in my running schedule, I am taking one week off (Sunday to Sunday). I have to rest and let my body heal.
So what is coming up soon? I am finally official registered for all of the events listed below!
– Color Me Rad – May 25th- 5K
*** If you’d like to join us to celebrate Tori’s 14th Birthday! You can join our team – when registering utilize team name “Happy Birthday Tori!” and last name – “Spivey” in the search box! Use promo code: TAMPABAYMOMSGROUP10
– Rap River Run – June 8th – 5K
– Dunedin Sprint Triathalon – 5K (with two ladies from my work – they will do the swimming and biking!)
– Moms Run This Town: Virtual Half Marathon – July All Month!
Challenging myself to run a total of 13.1 per week!
– Midnight Run – July 3-4 – 5K
– Bridge of Lions – July 20 – 5K
– Tour de Pain – August 9-10 – 4mi, 5K, 1mi in 24 hours!
Today was registration for the Best Damn Race. Although the registration had some glitches, I was able to get in on the 10K + 5K Challenge. I didn’t get the lowest price, but I don’t really care – only 100 people can register for it!