My husband and I had so much fun with the Q7 this past weekend that I thought I’d share both sides of the review: the mom comfort/safety side and the dad technology/gear head side! Grateful he agreed to double team this one with me!!
Why a Mom would love the Q7:
- Air conditioned and heated seats – while I utilized the heated seats more during our time with the Q7, I can imagine the AC seats coming in handy in the Florida summers!
- Child locks at your finger tips – convenient buttons located near the window controls, the child locks can be activated or deactivated at a moments notice depending on the passengers in your car!
- Large moonroof that extends to the second row – whether day or night, sun or rain, Parker wanted the window open and she loved looking out!
- Power third row – this makes loading the Q7 super easy during a grocery trip! One button touch lays the seats down for more storage room in the back!
- Hideable center display
- Lots of storage! This weekend we put the Q7 to the test when my hubby decided to get a grill for his birthday present!
- Fuel efficiency – the Q7 lives up to its 19/25 mpg using its 22.5 gallon tank providing over 500 miles per tank!
Why a Dad would love the Q7:
- Digital and customizable cockpit – because it is a screen, there are several view options to see car information, music, phone or navigation options!
- Apple car play – you can utilize iTunes Radio or music from your phone, listen to audiobooks, make phone calls, have the car read your text messages to you and respond with Siri!
- 360 degree cameras
- Bose Sound System – the model that we drove came equipt with the Bose package, however there is a Bang & Olufsen upgrade available.
- Drive modes – with the ease of changing from comfort to dynamic modes, the Q7 allows for switch between a comfortable ride when the family is in the car to a responsive sports car feel!
- Sports car feel – the 2017 boasts 700 pounds of weight loss from its previous model combined with a supercharged 333 horsepower engine provide a quick ride that can reach 60 mph in just 6 seconds! It also has a super tight turn radius that makes you forget you are driving an SUV.
Thank you to the team at Audi Tampa for the introduction to the Q7. I don’t think I would have considered Audi for a future SUV purchase until this experience!
Thank to my relationship with the Tampa Bay Bloggers and the Reeves Import Automotive in Tampa, I was able to test drive the Audi Q7 in exchange for social media sharing and this blog post review. All opinions are my own!