1. Eat before you go. You don’t have to have a full meal, but going to a party with an empty tummy is asking for problems.
2. Don’t socialize near the buffet or food table. You will unconsciencly eat and not realize how much amid your conversation.
3. Be realistic – plan on maintaining your weight, not loosing weight.
4. Don’t overdo the alcohol. Give yourself some grace, but know that alcohol can cause you to overeat.
5. Wear form fitting clothes. This will remind you of your goal to maintain and keep you from overdoing it!
Enjoy your holiday parties without ruining your hard work all year long! Looking for a plan to reset your fitness goals for 2014? Email me and we will get you set in the right track: firstname.lastname@example.org