Every year it feels like Christmas shopping comes earlier and earlier! This year we are celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas with my husband’s family. So Christmas shopping came early for me! But I will have to say that taking care of Christmas shopping early really made me think about changing my game plan for Christmas Shopping this year!
Disclaimer: Thanks to my partnership with Westfield Shopping Centers, I was given a $100 gift card to enjoy some early Christmas shopping as well as a $100 gift card to give away. All opinions are my own!
So why shop early?
- Reduce Stress! You will be able to enjoy family time without the worry of running around getting the last minute gifts!
- Reduced crowds! Shopping early will keep you out of the crowds of last minute shoppers as we get closer to Christmas.
- Thoughtful gifts! By shopping early you can use resources like Westfield’s Gift Guide to choose a gift that means a little more and fits within your budget.
- Reduce overspending! When you are in the hustle of last minute present buying, price becomes the last thing on your mind and you tend to overspend in order to obtain what you think the most important gift on your list!
- Enjoy a little extra fun at Westfield with Merry Makers! From November 20th to 27th, special Merry Makers will be bringing holiday cheer at Westfield shopping plazas. Cups of coffee and cocoa, carrying heavy packages, singing, dancing and perhaps even taking care of random purchases for guests!
Alright… are you ready to get some shopping done early? Below you can enter to win a $100 gift card to Westfield Shopping Malls! This will be a quick giveaway ending at midnight Sunday, November 20th!