Regardless of where you stay on Disney Property, you can take advantage of the transportation. Not only for convenience, but for your kids enjoyment. My five year old loves riding the bus to the parks – it’s like the first ride of the day. Even if you are staying in the Disney springs area.
What you need to know:
- Transportation runs before the parks open. Check with your hotel to verify how early they start running buses.
- Transportation runs after the park closes. This is important so that you don’t get stranded and have to call an Uber to get back to your hotel.
- Transportation isn’t just to the parks. You can also get to Disney Springs on the shuttles as well.
- Buses for Disney Springs hotels are not always in the same location as the regular Disney property hotels. Make sure you know where the drop off and pick up locations are if you are staying at a Disney Springs hotel.
- Yes generally save some time in the heat as you are not walking through the blistering hot parking lots in the parking lots.