So you are getting ready for a Disney Trip and it’s time to take care of your fastpasses. Which ones do I want to get? Here’s your list! Keep in mind that you can only initially have three per day.
- Frozen Ever After – goes quick but work it!
- Test Track – one of my favorites, but if you don’t get a FP for it, there is a single rider line!
- Soarin – MUST RIDE!!
- All other rides are easy to get on most of the time and don’t have to have a FP
- Cali River Rapids – you might get wet!
- Lion King Show – important for getting a good viewing seat!
- Expedition Everest Rollercoaster – if you love a thrill!
- Meet Mickey and Minnie in Safari gear!
- Na’vi River Journey (after May 27th!)
- Toy Story Mania – lots of fun for all ages!
- Rock n Rollercoaster – fun for the thrill seeker!
- Star Tours
- Tower of Terror
Magic Kingdom (Big Kids)
- Space Mountian
- Pirates of the Caribean
- Haunted Mansion
- Mine Train
Magic Kingdom (Little Kids)
- Peter Pan
- It’s a Small World
- Character Spot (choose one… there are a handful in Magic Kingdom!)
Fast Pass Tips
- Book Early – you can book 30 days in advance or 60 days in advance if you have a WDW Resort Reservation!
- Book Later in the Day – most rides have shorter waits in the morning and could tackle a few non-FP rides in the morning and save your shorter lines for the afternoon. Very helpful with kids!
- Use Rider Switch – some of the more adult rides offer rider switch so that you can take turns with the kids, but each parent gets to enjoy the ride! Here’s the rides that offer it!