This has been a year of change for my family! As we all take a little time to reflect on the last year, think about those things that have made you better, stronger and overall a better person. While it’s ok to pay respects to those things that were not as positive in your life – don’t dwell there.
- Our middle schooler became a high schooler
- Our baby became a toddler
- This teacher became an office administrator (aka, my husband’s sidekick!)
- My husband went from agent to Regional Vice President
- We went from renters to home owners
- This non-runner became a runner and triathlete!
WOW – this truly has been a year of change! What’s been the biggest change in your life over the last year? Comment below – let’s celebrate 2013!